Company Secretarial Services
We provide corporate secretarial services and act as company secretary for Hong Kong companies.
As the appointed company secretary, we will ensure that the company is in compliance with the provisions of the Companies Ordinance and Business Registration Ordinance of Hong Kong. We attend to various aspects of corporate compliance including :
- Preparing and lodging a company’s annual return with the Registrar of Companies
- Preparing documents to open bank accounts in Hong Kong and overseas
- Preparing minutes and related documents for annual general meeting
- Preparing documents in respect of business registration matters
- Preparing minutes and standard forms for changes in directors, transfer of shares and change in registered office address
- Preparing and lodging documents to change of capital structure of a company such as including shares subdivision, consolidation and reclassification.
- Drafting articles of association tailor made to a company's circumstances.
- Organising, attending and taking minutes of directors and shareholders meetings
- Arranging documents for members' voluntary winding up and deregistration.
- Preparing documents for the registration of a branch office for an overseas company doing business in Hong Kong and providing an authorised representative as is required by statute.